Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting Started

Chub Chubs and WUT(wind up toy)
Gravity(cause he can't stay upright)
and Quackers is in there somewhere Oh and Peepers.





Ummm...Ok. The classic phrase that would get my kids sent to their room, "Everybody else is doing it!" Yeah well do what I say not what I do : )






I love seeing all your pictures and knowing whats going on in your lives so here is what has happened around here this week. Dave bought ducks and two chickens. How random is that? But cute. I will try to post the pictures.






Here ya go..........
Ok I can't figure out how to get the words to post above the pictures. Oh well.









3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Emily
It was so fun to have you and your friend here, too. I enjoyed riding up North with you. You are such a darling sweetheart. You seem to have fun whether you have something to play with or not. I love the pictures of you in the snow at my house. Sure different at your house.

Gayla, glad you and Dave have pic to share. And happy to get to see you more often. Great Job on the Blog!!!
Love MOM

Torrie Young said...

We're so glad you're doing what everybody else is doing! Such cute little chicks and ducks. Katie is a knock-out. We're excited to see you all next weekend.

ApRyL :) said...

Yah! :) See blogging is not that hard huh! Way to cave into peer pressure! It's ok tho when the pressure comes from Family. We have your best intrests at heart, Not to mention we wanna know what the heck you guys are up too! :)